Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Jered

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Jered »

That's why I keep the lids on my toilets closed.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
evan price

Post by evan price »

Popped into Facebook and marketplace presented me a suggested ad: "Free Ponsness Warren Autodrive"
So now i have two of them.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Just the autodrive, or the press too? Because if it's the latter, I think I hate you, just a little bit.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:28 pm Learned something last night... If you aren't going to use your lubri-sizer for over 7 years, it's probably a really good idea to remove whatever sizing die you used last prior to storing it. I finally got the .309" die out, but I had to partially disassemble the linkage in order to get my ball joint press on it.
You didn't try a hot air gun?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:01 am
Netpackrat wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:28 pm Learned something last night... If you aren't going to use your lubri-sizer for over 7 years, it's probably a really good idea to remove whatever sizing die you used last prior to storing it. I finally got the .309" die out, but I had to partially disassemble the linkage in order to get my ball joint press on it.
You didn't try a hot air gun?
The unit itself is heated and had been on for a while by then.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Well, so much for that idea. :|

Greg

Post by Greg »

Jered wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:00 am They're cats they literally lick their buttholes. I'm not too worried about the unsanitary bit.
Your toddlers lick their own buttholes? Wow. 😀😆😀😆
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
evan price

Post by evan price »

HTRN wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:00 am Just the autodrive, or the press too? Because if it's the latter, I think I hate you, just a little bit.
Just the autodrive and controller.
I've got one on my 650xl already.
I'm going to rig this new one with a push through sizing press to size lead bullets.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Aanndd I blew a brake line in the truck... :|

That damn asteroid is taking too long to get here. :(

Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

My favorite past time right now is answering political phone calls and text messages. Every time they ask who I’m voting for and if X candidate can expect my vote.

Every time I answer “SMOD 2020. Just end it already”

Never get the same campaign twice.
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams