Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Weetabix

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Weetabix »

Just got back from a week in St. Kitts with my daughter. One day, early in January, she came to me and said, "We're figuring out where and when to go. Right. Now." So we did.

I was back one day, and my wife said, "We're going on a cruise next February. We're signing up today."

I have two more daughters left. I wonder where I'll go next. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Is it wierd that i want a BCS? :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

For anyone who can make it, the 'to the moon' exhibit at the St Louis Science Center is pretty awesome.

They have the Apollo 11 command module.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

So...had my annual physical today.

My bad cholesterol is high. The doc put me on Niacin.

That stuff is...weird. My face feels flushed and I feel really relaxed.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Came across this by accident.

https://youtu.be/r9TGrKQvZJE

By a band I don't really care for, it's a cover of a song I kind of liked way back in the day but had long since forgotten.
It's actually really good. I had a shock when I realized what the original was.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Greg wrote:Came across this by accident.

https://youtu.be/r9TGrKQvZJE

By a band I don't really care for, it's a cover of a song I kind of liked way back in the day but had long since forgotten.
It's actually really good. I had a shock when I realized what the original was.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, after being back approximately 1 week from my back injury, i slipped on the steel dock ramp, and possibly tore my meniscus. Surgery may be in my future. :( i go to see an orthopedic on monday morning.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:So, after being back approximately 1 week from my back injury, i slipped on the steel dock ramp, and possibly tore my meniscus. Surgery may be in my future. :( i go to see an orthopedic on monday morning.
Hope not. That's permanent damage. Happened to my wife, all they can do is go in and remove the damaged cartilage. She's down about a third of the cartilage in her right knee.

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote:
HTRN wrote:So, after being back approximately 1 week from my back injury, i slipped on the steel dock ramp, and possibly tore my meniscus. Surgery may be in my future. :( i go to see an orthopedic on monday morning.
Hope not. That's permanent damage. Happened to my wife, all they can do is go in and remove the damaged cartilage. She's down about a third of the cartilage in her right knee.
I have a softball sized lump yust above my knee towards the inside. I may have torn a muscle loose too. :(