Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Rich Jordan

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Rich Jordan »

Greg wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:01 am Driving home from work today, encountered someone with the vanity plate 'SJW'.
I hope it was their initials...
Greg

Post by Greg »

Rich Jordan wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:16 pm
Greg wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:01 am Driving home from work today, encountered someone with the vanity plate 'SJW'.
I hope it was their initials...
Shriveled old guy in a very, very expensive car. Hard to say.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

First night in the new house. It is nice but needs some work, farmhouse style 2 story, pole barn, decent size pond, about 8 acres of field and a couple wooded. Best part, I can shoot here so Lord willing I will be out with my rifle in 2 weeks.

Just had a decent looking buck running grazing around the edge of the treeline.

*edited because autocorrect
Last edited by Vonz90 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:19 pm Just had a decent looking buck running grazing around the edge of the timeline.
Sucks when crappy new neighbors move in. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

A new toy followed me home the other night... :)
F3986E31-FB78-4BDE-8A65-94CA3DAB3405.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Oooh, nice new toy!. Is that a Dodge Ramcharger that I see pulling it?

I just recently had to get rid of my '92 Ramcharger. Could not get parts for it anymore, and had to use it as a turn in. :(

Any particular reason you got one of those?
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

TheArmsman wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 pm Oooh, nice new toy!. Is that a Dodge Ramcharger that I see pulling it?

I just recently had to get rid of my '92 Ramcharger. Could not get parts for it anymore, and had to use it as a turn in. :(

Any particular reason you got one of those?
Not a Ramcharger, but a Power Wagon 😉
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Meanwhile, my poor, abused trailer (in the background) has breathed a sigh of relief, because it knows it has probably made its last trip down the 60 miles of lane and a half logging road that lead to our cabin. I still need to fix all the things that broke on that last trip....
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jered

Post by Jered »

Tomorrow, I get to vote to kick Jon Tester out of office.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

It looks like the carpetbagger Max Rose got elected. :|
Way to go, lets put a guy in office whos lived here less than 2 years 2 represent us, because obviously he has a deep understanding of local issues, and not because he doesnt have a hope in hell of getting the seat in brooklyn where he grew up. :roll: lets elect a guy who claims he wont take a cent from corporations, but apparently the millions in ads just appeared out of nowhere, because its apparent he isnt independently wealthy like bloomburg.

I cant move fast enough. :evil:

Meanwhile im on my way to rockaway, nj, for a demo day by DMG Mori.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt