Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

John_in_Longview wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:30 am Is the "Guns and Shooting" section gone or is that just me?

Thanks for getting the site back up. I was also anxiously visiting each day.
I don't see it either
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

It doesn't show up in the board index, but when I searched my old posts I can 'see' it, click on it and open it. I didn't post a test message to see what happens in case it would break something.

Reloading and Gear topics are also in limbo
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

How to deal with a knife wielding assailant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM45bTN4Vnc
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:18 am How to deal with a knife wielding assailant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM45bTN4Vnc
Indy handled this years ago....

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Ed Bolian has set more than a few Cannonball records, including the current record of 28 hours 50 minutes in an AMG Mercdes.

2 years ago he won the C2C express, a a race that limits spending on the car, as well as banning anything newer than 1980, in a 1974 Dodge Monaco. Yes, painted like THAT Dodge Monaco..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Is it just me, or do "vegan" and "virtue signaling" both start with a "v" for a reason?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

I took your fingerprints. They matched a warrant. Denying it doesn't do you any good.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Goddamnit.

Tactical innovations just announced they're coming out with a new upper for the M11/9 sub gun - a american 180 style upper.

Combine this withe Lage's announcement about their .223 upper for them, and it pretty much guarantees ill never be able to afford one. :roll:

I'll say it again. Goddamnit. :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jered

Post by Jered »

I've got one sitting in the safe at the dealer right now waiting on the Form 4 to clear.

There aren't any M/11 Nines for sale anywhere that I can find right now.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

With all the spammers posting, I feel like I should create a new account and post gibberish. Maybe I'll become Quabulax the SpamKing.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D