Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
MarkD

Re: Does not follow...

Post by MarkD »

I'm gonna say we got 4-5 inches so far, forecast is for 8-10. Supposed to keep snowing until early tomorrow morning.

Gotta be a bit more careful about my beer stockpiles, I'm getting low..... :-)
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Dammit, Vonz bet me to it.

Arne and doug beat Eds record by almost an hour and a half, pretty significant at this point, make me wonder if somebody can finally do it inside of 24 hours...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

So, it turns out that going shooting at 16 degrees sounded like a better idea than it actually was. And saying that now, it doesn’t even sound like that good of an idea. As soon as I ran out of preloaded mags, I was like eff this....
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Something i learned today: ANSI once put out a standards paper on making a Martini as a marketing gimmick in the 1960s. And its hilarious - it refers to a gibson as "onion soup", among other zingers.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Recently realized that my family (at least on my dad's side) managed to skip the whole miserable boomer generation. Dad was the youngest of 5, and born during the war (actually both of my parents were born before VE day). And all of my cousins are Gen X. :lol:

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:01 am Dad was the youngest of 5, and born during the war (actually both of my parents were born before VE day).
Mine was before the great depression. :shock:

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:01 am Mine was before the great depression. :shock:
That’s nothing. President John Tyler has living grandchildren.

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:01 am Recently realized that my family (at least on my dad's side) managed to skip the whole miserable boomer generation. Dad was the youngest of 5, and born during the war (actually both of my parents were born before VE day). And all of my cousins are Gen X. :lol:
Same, my wife too.