Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

I do not know what that is but he and his sister already get enough screen time as it is.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Pondering the fact that sometime between the middle of the last Republican administration and the middle of this one, my supply of ammunition went from being able to fit on a couple of shelves, to "where the %$^& am I going to put all of this?"
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:55 pm I do not know what that is but he and his sister already get enough screen time as it is.
It's a space simulator game that allows players to build & launch rockets. It has pretty realistic physics, cute little green people, and lots of explosions. You can see more at www.kerbalspaceprogram.com . It's one of the only two games I play regularly.

I understand about too much screen time for kids, though.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:16 am "where the %$^& am I going to put all of this?"
When it gets to that point, build an igloo. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

I’ve been cleaning off 17 years of accumulated stuff off my gun bench. Only thing I found that was forgotten about was a set of no name scope rings.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Vonz90 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:18 pm http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams071719.php3

More wisdom from Walter Williams
Weetabix loves the way Williams has the reader address Williams: "Williams, that's lunacy!"

I've enjoyed reading his stuff for years. In 2008, when I'd tell someone I'd never vote for Obama and they'd say it was because he was a black man, I'd say I'd vote for Thomas Sowell. Who? OK, Walter Williams, then. Who? :D
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

It hit 111 degrees here today according to my thermometer
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

It was over 100 last week but barely cracked 75 so far this week.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The truck registered 102f around 7pm on Saturday on my way home from work.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt