Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Aaron

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Aaron »

Multi-layered motherboards can cleverly conceal scorch marks from water damage.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING (NPRM)

Part 0, Section 000 (a) 1(c)

Section I - No pilot or pilots, or person or persons acting on the direction or suggestion or supervision of a pilot or pilots may try, or attempt to try or make, or make attempt to try to comprehend or understand any or all, in whole or in part of the herein mentioned Aviation Regulations, except as authorized by the Administrator or an agent appointed by, or inspected by, the Administrator.

Section II - If a pilot, or group of associate pilots becomes aware of, or realizes, or detects, or discovers, or finds that he or she, or they, are or have been beginning to understand the Aviation Regulations, they must immediately, within three (3) days notify, in writing, the Administrator.

Section III - Upon receipt of the above-mentioned notice of impending comprehension, the Administrator shall immediately rewrite the Aviation Regulations in such a manner as to eliminate any further comprehension hazards.

Section IV - The Administrator may, at his or her discretion, require the offending pilot or pilots to attend remedial instruction in Aviation Regulations until such time that the pilot is too confused to be capable of understanding anything.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Sure I'll help take care of your sick mother. What caliber?
Legman688

Post by Legman688 »

Pirate captain walks into a bar. He looks like your standard pirate captain for the most part - fancy hat, eyepatch, parrot on his shoulder, scraggly beard, hook for a left hand, pegleg, the works - except that he is very notably wearing a ship's wheel on his penis.

The bartender looks at him and says, "Uh, do you know that you're wearing a ship's wheel on your penis?"

Pirate captain replies, "Aaargh, I know! It drives me nuts!"
Opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it - Frazz

Guncounter.com: All threads hijacked in 25 posts or less, guaranteed!
moose42

Post by moose42 »

I'm full of random thoughts.

Just now I thought about eating a giant deep fat fried Twinkie. Twinkies have a long shelf life. Life hey that's a fun game, you know the one with the little cars and the blue and pink pegs for your wife and kids. Kids are baby goats. Goats are the number one source of stress relief for UN peace keepers. Peace through superior firepower. That's a cool t-shirt. T-shirts are okay I guess, but what's wrong with the other 25 letters of the alphabet? I'm glad we only have 26 letters in our alphabet, I mean what's up with the Japanese and their fifty bazillion letters. Letters are cool but nobody sends them anymore, everybody sends email. Email is sometimes called spam. Spam, I pity the troops that had to eat that crap during WWII. World War Two, are we keeping track? I think we lost count sometime during the cold war. War war never changes, it's always consisted of hitting giant scorpions with sledgehammers. Sledgehammers are heavy. Heavy metal is usually played loud at concerts. Concerts have good concession stands. I wonder if they sell deep fat fried Twinkies?
Years from now our children and grandchildren living in a 3rd world America will ask "What were you doing on March 21st 2010 and why didn't you stop it?"
--Me

Come check out my blog where I share my crazy sci-fi and fantasy fiction.
Alone: King of One
Rusty Ray

Post by Rusty Ray »

So, why do dogs have black lips?
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia!
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Evyl Robot

Post by Evyl Robot »

I say to hell with Simon and all of those American Idol twits. I get sick of hearing people talk about reality TV. I just don't give half a shit about it! My life is interesting enough without watching what amounts to an old-style Japanese game show. Some people need to turn off the set and get a hobby.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Is it bad that I want this for my agency's hold music?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Rich

Post by Rich »

When walking, please put one foot in front of the other.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964