Weetabix

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Weetabix »

They confirmed. That has value.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Tonight on my way into the Path train (subway between NYC and NJ) I saw a black (need I say African American?) Guy wearing a below the knee, bubble gum pink fur coat with a matching broad brim hat, and carrying (but not using) a walking stick.

He looked like a.pimp in a 1970s cop/action movie.

But not a good one like a Clint Eastwood movie, or even an OK one like a Jim Brown movie. A freaking bad one starring Fred Williamson.

If it was Halloween it would've been funny....
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

As Mark Twain once opined, "Fiction is easier to write than fact. Fiction, after all, has to make sense."
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MarkD wrote:Tonight on my way into the Path train (subway between NYC and NJ) I saw a black (need I say African American?) Guy wearing a below the knee, bubble gum pink fur coat with a matching broad brim hat, and carrying (but not using) a walking stick.

He looked like a.pimp in a 1970s cop/action movie.....
Anywher near washington square?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote:
MarkD wrote:Tonight on my way into the Path train (subway between NYC and NJ) I saw a black (need I say African American?) Guy wearing a below the knee, bubble gum pink fur coat with a matching broad brim hat, and carrying (but not using) a walking stick.

He looked like a.pimp in a 1970s cop/action movie.....
Anywher near washington square?
World Trade Center
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Hunh. That is surprising. I only asked about Washington square, as its become ground zero for weirdness in Manhattan.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 3493-77435

I saw this today and thought of some folks here. 7+ acres, 30x50' concrete floor 'barn' with its own separate 200 amp electric service..... Oh and a house. Pretty area. 180k.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:Hunh. That is surprising. I only asked about Washington square, as its become ground zero for weirdness in Manhattan.
Become? It was a freak show 30 years ago.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Can't find my respirator. Not sure if it got chucked prior to moving (with the plan for just getting a new one), or if it just hasn't surfaced yet. Kind of surprised I haven't run into (or needed) it prior to now. Probably don't need it for the current task, but gonna wait until I can get a new one although I was otherwise ready to proceed. :roll:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote:Hunh. That is surprising. I only asked about Washington square, as its become ground zero for weirdness in Manhattan.
He was getting on the path train to Newark.