Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
blackeagle603

Re: Does not follow...

Post by blackeagle603 »

I've been hoping they go down that rabbit hole. It completely sidetracked and neutered them in the last couple Congresses.

Don't stop your enemy when they're making a mistake.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jered

Post by Jered »

Vonz90 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:26 pm There are already a few Dems saying impeachment is a trap and spending time/political capital on it will hurt them, but I doubt they will listen. Like Trump. They are all Id these days.
:lol:

Remember how believe women and MeToo became a right wing trap when Democrats started getting outed as deviant perverts?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Jered wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 amRemember how believe women and MeToo became a right wing trap when Democrats started getting outed as deviant perverts?
That's pronounced "deviated prevert." :lol:
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Jered

Post by Jered »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:38 am
Jered wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 amRemember how believe women and MeToo became a right wing trap when Democrats started getting outed as deviant perverts?
That's pronounced "deviated prevert." :lol:
That almost made me snort split pea soup out of my nose.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Brown M&M's don't bother me - that's natural.

But somehow, I have to eat brown Reese's Pieces first because they just don't look right. They're supposed to be orange and yellow.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

So, my neighbor's kid is schizophrenic. He apparently likes to get out and break my windows.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Tech Enthusiasts: Everything in my house is wired to the Internet of Things! I control it all from my smartphone! My smart-house is bluetooth enabled and I can give it voice commands via alexa! I love the future!

Programmers / Engineers: The most recent piece of technology I own is a printer from 2004 and I keep a loaded gun ready to shoot it if it ever makes an unexpected noise.

Security technicians: *takes a deep swig of whiskey* I wish I had been born in the neolithic.
Last edited by HTRN on Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:31 pm Tech Enthusiasts: Everything in my house is wired to the Internet of Things! I control it all from my smartphone! My smart-house is bluetooth enabled and I can give it voice commands via alexa! I love the future!
Programmers / Engineers: The most recent piece of technology I own is a printer from 2004 and I keep a loaded gun ready to shoot it if it ever makes an unexpected noise.
Security technicians: *takes a deep swig of whiskey* I wish I had been born in the neolithic.
As someone who's spent the past 20 years working in IT, mostly as a sysadmin.... Yes.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The Godzilla vs Kong trailer just dropped on YouTube.

Holy sheep. :shock:

The highlight was Kong and the big G fighting on the deck of an aircraft carrier...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

HTRN wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:53 pm The Godzilla vs Kong trailer just dropped on YouTube.

Holy sheep. :shock:

The highlight was Kong and the big G fighting on the deck of an aircraft carrier...
"He's hurting people and we don't know why"

Guess they didn't pay attention to the last election.

Might have to cheer for Godzilla in this one and be pissed they're perverting King Kong to defend the commies. :x