Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

So, the CEO, after realizing how different the new max5 control is than the previous control, has decided to sell off the nonupdatable machines, and buy replacements. In the same breath, he asked if i knew anybody who wanted to buy the old machines..

Monday, I'm going to enquire what he's asking for the oldest, smallest machining center.. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

So I'm guessing Max5 is just the new thing and doesn't add much?
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

Where's my flying golf cart? Bubba Watson has it. "What could possibly go wrong?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voIJkx1ckTc
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Cobar wrote:So I'm guessing Max5 is just the new thing and doesn't add much?
It does plenty, mostly putting the physical buttons in weird places. :mrgreen:

And I get to go in tomorrow. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:So, the CEO, after realizing how different the new max5 control is than the previous control, has decided to sell off the nonupdatable machines, and buy replacements. In the same breath, he asked if i knew anybody who wanted to buy the old machines..

Monday, I'm going to enquire what he's asking for the oldest, smallest machining center.. :ugeek:
You looking to turn your personal collection into a jobby?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

It's a good thing for me that I don't assemble Anderson power pole assemblies for a living. They get there but not quickly. :)
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Crappy weather. Rain and ice storm kind of stuff. I very much doubt the deer will be moving, but it is the last day of bow season so I am sitting in the blind anyway.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Normally, I'd said a bad day afield is better than a good day anywhere else, but in this case, I'm not so sure.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
randy

Post by randy »

Weetabix wrote:It's a good thing for me that I don't assemble Anderson power pole assemblies for a living. They get there but not quickly. :)
I've found a good pair so task specific crimpers do wonders on speeding up the process. I use these I actually have 2. One on my workbench and one in my deployment kit.

All my DC powered equipment has at least an adapter to run on power poles. The last time I used them was for a book shelf stereo for the bedroom. Proprietary speaker connectors and the wire runs too short. Cut in the middle, install APPs on them and speaker wire extensions and Bob's your uncle
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote:You looking to turn your personal collection into a jobby?
Self employment was always the goal.