Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:47 pm So my boy is home from TBS. Apparently his training platoon commander has been quite pissed at him since finding out he is going to be a pilot and has told him to switch to infantry (his background).

Of course he doesn't have that as an option. But at least he is making a good impression.
I would have been half tempted to ask if it's because he thinks black marines can't make good pilots. :twisted:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I have 4 grand sitting in my pocket.

It will be gone by tomorrow afternoon.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

HTRN wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:14 am I have 4 grand sitting in my pocket.

It will be gone by tomorrow afternoon.
The bars really are getting expensive in NYFC....
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Buying a truck, it will be here in two hours
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

It occurs to me that at some point over the course of this holiday season, everyone still in possession of a bump stock probably uttered the words, "Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho."

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:32 pm It occurs to me that at some point over the course of this holiday season, everyone still in possession of a bump stock probably uttered the words, "Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho."
Literal laugh out loud! :lol: :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Weetabix wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:19 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:32 pm It occurs to me that at some point over the course of this holiday season, everyone still in possession of a bump stock probably uttered the words, "Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho."
Literal laugh out loud! :lol: :lol:
I have a rubber band
Ho. Ho. Ho.
Jered

Post by Jered »

I don't. I took mine on a canoe trip and had an accident.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Gun ownership turns people into the worst boaters ever. Weird.

Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:16 am Gun ownership turns people into the worst boaters ever. Weird.
My big rubber band broke.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr