Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
randy

Re: Does not follow...

Post by randy »

What? And put you out of your misery quickly? You ain't that lucky.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

randy wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:19 am What? And put you out of your misery quickly? You ain't that lucky.
Sadly, this is probably true..

It happened yesterday morning, so immediately after dealing with the glass, i called the autoglass place, and was told "nope, dont have it in stock, will have to wait till monday".. keep in mind, i deliberately broke one of the two door windows that was the most likely to be in stock.

Guess what the weather is for the next two days, and i have to take Mom to the doctor at the same time i was planning on going to get this fixed...Argh!.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

I keep a spare key in my wallet. The new car won't start with it, but I can get my doors open if I lock the keys inside. I'm much better than I used to be, when I was in Germany the first time it was so bad that I kept a piece of baling wire twisted around the rear bumper mount. Spare keys were going for about $90 at that time, if I remember correctly, and I was an E4 with a two-alcohol-problem family.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

:lol: :twisted:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Just got sexually assaulted by the TSA for the first time ever. Wearing pants that I’ve traveled in numerous times that have never set off the machines before, but apparently something “was in the crotch area”. So some presumed faggot got to legally feel me up if I wanted to travel home with my family. I loathe the TSA and the idiots that created it.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

AlaskaTRX wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:15 pm Just got sexually assaulted by the TSA for the first time ever. Wearing pants that I’ve traveled in numerous times that have never set off the machines before, but apparently something “was in the crotch area”. So some presumed faggot got to legally feel me up if I wanted to travel home with my family. I loathe the TSA and the idiots that created it.
It's not gay if it's TSA.....
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Grandson #3 was born on 1/6. He's a cutie.

He's my son's son, so I know which inheritance path my grandpa's .22 will be taking.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
randy

Post by randy »

Congrats!
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

43860DE5-B226-4CB7-BAA2-609E1991F932.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.