Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Shoot to kill, and shoot until it stops moving!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

In his case, he shot until he ran out of birdshot.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, i got offered a set of Intra mic from half to 3 inch, for 1800 dollars.

Why does this shot always happen when i have no money?

In other news, Uncle Bumblefuck has bought himself a Haas VMC using the money he gets from his patreon supporters, Potatoes everywhere are crying out in terror.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:28 amIn other news, Uncle Bumblefuck has bought himself a Haas VMC using the money he gets from his patreon supporters, Potatoes everywhere are crying out in terror.
That guy is more annoying than he is interesting.

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Well, hes got nearly a million suscribers for a tool review channel, so he must be doing something right. ;)

I came across a Cincinnati Arrow 500 for 8500 dollars yesterday, the broke deal curse strikes again. :(
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

https://youtu.be/oPbcK07l5TM

Got a kick out of this. The stage has you start by firing one round through a battlefield pickup AK, then switch to your own rifle for the rest of the stage. Watched Ian smoke it with his VZ-58, and when it was Karl's turn, I'm thinking that he should just ditch his VZ-52 rifle and use the AK for the whole stage. Then he proceeded to do exactly that.

Jered

Post by Jered »

I'm gonna hunt with an 03A3 with iron sights.

Oughta be fun, especially on the prairie.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Driving home from work today, encountered someone with the vanity plate 'SJW'.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr