Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

dfwmtx wrote:Convince me: get new AR in .308, or keep regular AR, buy .300 Blackout upper & shitton .300 BO ammo.
Convince you of what? It depends on what you want to do.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

evan price wrote:
HTRN wrote:So, because of all the insane vertime ive been putting in, i finally broke down and ordered a full set of Southord picks. Also because of the insane amount 9f overtime, i havent gotten to try them.. :|
I've got Sparrows and Bogotas, feel free to post a review of Southord once you get the feel of them.
Thyre nice picks, could use a bit more deburring, and mebbe some reprofiling on some of the picks like the half diamond.

Bogota?! I thought that was just an alternate name for some rake picks, also called "snake rakes".. :?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Doing annual performance reviews and telling everyone that they have no chance to get promoted since they are not a shape shifting lizard person.

I am probably too sarcastic to be in management, yet here I am.
evan price

Post by evan price »

HTRN wrote:
evan price wrote:
HTRN wrote:So, because of all the insane vertime ive been putting in, i finally broke down and ordered a full set of Southord picks. Also because of the insane amount 9f overtime, i havent gotten to try them.. :|
I've got Sparrows and Bogotas, feel free to post a review of Southord once you get the feel of them.
Thyre nice picks, could use a bit more deburring, and mebbe some reprofiling on some of the picks like the half diamond.

Bogota?! I thought that was just an alternate name for some rake picks, also called "snake rakes".. :?
http://www.hardcasesurvival.com/bogota-ti-lock-picks/

The Bogota worm is a great pick but somebody trademarked Bogotas as a name of a pick maker.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I've always wondered about these ads. You've seen all the commercials.

But what really happens when you ask for help with an erection lasting more than 4 hours?

I walked into a drug store and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman I was speaking with said she was the only pharmacist and since she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees. She asked if she could help me.

I said that I really would have preferred to speak with a male pharmacist.

She assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss,

I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I reluctantly agreed and began by saying, "As a shy man, this is tough for me to discuss, but here goes.

I get erections every day that last more than four hours. This condition causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment.

I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do:

* 1/3 ownership in the store,

* a company pickup truck,

* a king size bed and

* $3,000 a month in living expenses."

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Was at North 40 today getting some gear for work and spied a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 .40 S&W on the rack. Haven't seen any flavor of one of those in a very long time.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

There's a Mitsubishi MRJ90 doing laps above me right now.

ETA- I'd never heard of one so I googled it and there are 4 in the world. Rare bird.
The first flight, scheduled after the design was finalized, was to take place in the second quarter of 2012, but was delayed to 2013, and then further delayed to spring 2014 due to delays in the procurement of engines. Likewise the first delivery was planned to take place in the first quarter of 2014, but was delayed to mid to late 2016.In August 2013, Mitsubishi announced a third major delay to the program, and that the first flight would take place by summer 2015 while the first delivery would take place by summer 2017. Delays in the procurement of the Pratt & Whitney engines and other components were cited as the cause of this delay.
In September 2013, after announcing the third delay to the MRJ program, Mitsubishi publicly displayed a prototype MRJ fuselage, including cockpit enclosure, and announced that it would hire foreign pilots and technicians to serve as consultants as the program progressed to safety testing and regulatory approvals.Pictures of the first fully assembled MRJ90 were available on 26 June 2014,[28] and an official rollout occurred on 18 October 2014.
The maiden flight of the MRJ90 took place on 11 November 2015. On 24 December 2015, Mitsubishi announced a one-year delay for the first delivery of the MRJ, to mid-2018. The delay was attributed to insufficient wing strength and the redesign of the landing gear for better safety.
Static strength test were completed on November 1, 2016 and confirmed that the airframe could withstand 1.5 times the maximum load.
We also often see KC-46 Pegasi (Pegasuses?), Omega Air to Air Refueling 707's, P-8 Poseidons, Boeing's dreamlifter, and sometimes Saudi prince Al Waleed's 747.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Once again, Don Young has liberal heads imploding all over the state....

http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Rep-Yo ... 27323.html

Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Netpackrat wrote:Once again, Don Young has liberal heads imploding all over the state....

http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Rep-Yo ... 27323.html

Cannabis is a big issue here too, of course. I've seen some recent proposals to do something about dealing with the income re: banking, etc.
Eppur si muove--Galileo