Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:15 pm You do know that junk mail is the only thing keeping USPS afloat, right?
I have a cow-orker who grew up in Korea. As he would eloquently say, "I no care that."
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

Junkyard guy is opening up to me again. He got a derelict Jacobsen golf course mower with a Kubota D950 3 cylinder Diesel engine. Took me a little bit but I got it running. Going to cut the motor out of it. Those little Kubota motors are worth keeping.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 pm
HTRN wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:15 pm You do know that junk mail is the only thing keeping USPS afloat, right?
I have a cow-orker who grew up in Korea. As he would eloquently say, "I no care that."
Just pointing out why we get inundated with junk mail - because it keeps the mailman employed.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
evan price

Post by evan price »

I have a half dozen old cars I'm keeping to prep for future demolition derby. Yesterday I was putting batteries in them, airing up tires, digging out the wheels, to get them moved to mow where they were parked. It was a long hot process that took most of the afternoon. Mrs Price took Son out school supply shopping. I then head to take Daughter to meet a friend and drop them at the movies.
Took a mower to a customer in nearby town. Came home to find a two alarm fire on my property.
The opinion of the fire department was that mice had chewed the wiring in one of the cars to the point an electrical short circuit started the fire. Then add the car burned the fire jumped to the adjacent cars, and so on.
We don't have hydrants so they set up a tanker shuttle and drop tank to the fire house hydrant two miles away.
They got it extinguished before it spread into the trees and barn. Thank God for that.
We lost four derby cars, my 86 Toyota 4x4, two riding mowers, a garden tiller, some miscellaneous stuff.
Temp was in the 90s with a heat index of 100. They had the squad bring ice water. FD responded from our department and mutual aid in the adjacent town I had been delivering that mower.
It could have been worse.
I'm thankful.

randy

Post by randy »

Sorry for the property loss. Glad no one was hurt.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Have you had any neighbors complain about your collection?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 pm Have you had any neighbors complain about your collection?
Not at this house.
Four years ago when I moved I junked or sold about sixty cars, trucks, vans, trailers, tractors, etc and truckloads of scrap metal. The neighbors complained but because they were moving and wanted to sell their house. It sucked because they had been close friends and my hoarding killed the friendship. I'm not going to go back there, I've stopped accumulating cars like that.

Lawn mowers however still just as many right now, I'm sticking up for winter rebuild and spring sales.

Let's just say I'm the guy HOAs were created to exclude.

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

evan price wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:17 am Let's just say I'm the guy HOAs were created to exclude.
Challenge accepted! :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I can unironically say that 4chan is a bastion of sanity compared to the liberal boards I’ve perused since Election Day 2016.
And I have now dove with whale sharks and seen the underwater sculpture museum off the Mexican coast. Next up, censors diving.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Michaelser

Does not follow

Post by Michaelser »

I think Brianstoys still does. I sold to them years ago. It just depends on what you are selling.
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/