Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Weetabix

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Weetabix »

Me, too. When you can get additional factor of safety for cheap, why not? ;)
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/07/bo ... -says.html

So he wanted to die and then he died, sounds like win/win to me.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg wrote:
HTRN wrote:If you had bought two pair, you can use a floor jack to get the whole cat off the ground, sorta a poor mans lift...
WTFF are you feeding your cat that you need 4 ton jack stands to get that fucker off the ground?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Diesel.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I always wanted a Pete 379, with a 3406b. :ugeek:

Of course, these jackstands aren't tall enough, or have a high enough rating for that, with it probably coming in around 20k lbs or so..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
evan price

Post by evan price »

HTRN wrote:I always wanted a Pete 379, with a 3406b. :ugeek:

Of course, these jackstands aren't tall enough, or have a high enough rating for that, with it probably coming in around 20k lbs or so..
Nice but I'll take a Kenworth 900 long nose with a 12v92.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I don't think they put them in from the factory, but they're have been a few shoved onto show trucks.

Pete 359s with the big Kitty V8 was a factory option, was commonly used on logging trucks. Can be had cheap these days as California's new 2007 truck rule just put a bunch of these trucks up for sale, except outside of logging, there isn't much interest in them in the rest if the country.

Neither can hold a candle to C18 Cat, which can be had from the factory at 800hp, can get soft tuned to over a thousand with 20 minutes and a lap top, and can be turned all the way up 2500 HP on full on pulling trucks. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Heard "Wires" by Redfang on the radio coming home tonight, thank God for WSOU, it makes sitting in traffic semitolerable.

Found out yesterday that a former coworker who i lost touch with, is now out in california, helping run a grow op for a dispensary, and is probably making 4 times what i do now. Im in the wrong frigging business. :(

Still trying to find a decent 3/4 ton Burb' for a non insane price, and isnt friggin' WHITE. Its starting to turn into the old joke about the toothless nymphomaniac dwarf who owns a brewery. :cry:

Goign to go look at replacement dryers tomorrow, hopefully they can deliver on Monday.

I was all alone in my section of the building today, and my mind started wandering - you know what would have really saved Netflixs The Defenders? If in the middle of scene in the old Theater, where their all arguing, with prisoner tied up, and right before they come to blows, The Korean and his apprentice show up, and Stick and Sowande both recognizes them, And they both freak out. :mrgreen: You could explain it as CURE being the off the books wetworks division of SHIELD, with Nick Fury keeping his little pet murder machines out of view of both the world security council, and the Avengers. You could even use the angle that Chuin hates both the Hand, AND the masters of Kun Lun, seeing both groups as Thieves, and the former as competitors. Considering that Marvel has printed destroyer comics in the past, it might have been doable. :ugeek:

g-man

Post by g-man »

4th night in a row I’m up above 100.4* (typically hit a bit over 101, then take meds right before bed), and sleeping in quarantine in the guest room isn’t any fun. This morning was the first day I had to take meds in the morning to knock it back down, so I’m hoping this is progress(?) toward being over it. It’s not flu, or at least that’s what the docs at the AF medcen said after I got a nasal wash test done on Wednesday. Ugh.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Is it weird, that I want a .338 Win mag Browning Bar, despite being completely impractical?

Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

HTRN wrote:Is it weird, that I want a .338 Win mag Browning Bar, despite being completely impractical?
Nope.