2%
70+
No votes

Total votes: 82

randy

Re: How Old Are You?

Post by randy »

HTRN wrote:Also: "Horsemen"?

I believe he's referring to the moderators, AKA "The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse". We were so designated by Kim on the GT Forum.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Lokidude

Post by Lokidude »

randy wrote:
HTRN wrote:Also: "Horsemen"?

I believe he's referring to the moderators, AKA "The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse". We were so designated by Kim on the GT Forum.
Randy's got it. And I can just see HTRN as a "grumpy old man (TM)," making Mr. Wilson cry.
workinwifdakids wrote: We've thus far avoided the temptation to jack an entire forum.

But what the hell.
Standing for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Jered wrote:
Dub_James wrote:
Aegis wrote:I turn 23 in 4 days.

I have rifles older than most of you. That's as close as I can come to "I have underpants that were made 15 years before you were born."
That's almost as bad as your Father telling you his underpants are older than you;

"I was wearing them when you were concieved"

:shock: :oops: :shock: :o
Erm. How does that work? I thought the point of conceiving a kid was to be out of one's underpants.
My gut feelings tell me it's possible, but I'm not even going to begin to try and visualize how the mechanics of it work... :shock:
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Lokidude wrote:And I can just see HTRN as a "grumpy old man (TM)," making Mr. Wilson cry.
I do that NOW. :mrgreen:

Think more like Red Forman or Frank Barone. ;)

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

25 as of a month ago.

I am the grumpy old man in my department. I'm also one of the youngest.
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

So what's the solution for our old age blues? More beer, guns and women?
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Lokidude

Post by Lokidude »

Dub_James wrote:So what's the solution for our old age blues? More beer, guns and women?
Isn't that the solution for most blues?
workinwifdakids wrote: We've thus far avoided the temptation to jack an entire forum.

But what the hell.
Standing for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Dub_James wrote:So what's the solution for our old age blues? More beer, guns and women?
That is not the solution to "old age blues".

That's the solution to pretty much everything :mrgreen:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
clyde621

Post by clyde621 »

HTRN wrote:
Dub I can't believe you are complaining of being old. You are just a little older than a young pup, more like a teenage pup. Wait till you hit the big 60 and find your eyes go to crap along with other plumbing and joints. Then you may complain. Until then you and looks like the majority on this forum just clam up grab the mags and continue to load up 8-) 8-) 8-)
I forgot to mention the rest. Beer drink while you can, guns shoot um, women, single go for it, married well you best leave the rest alone, looking is ok but don't touch unless you are ready to give away all you have :twisted: :twisted: You have been warned :mrgreen:
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
Theodore Roosevelt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Uhm, you talking to James or me?

And it isn't the age, it's the mileage.

HTRN