Efficient Hunting

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Mud_Dog

Re: Efficient Hunting

Post by Mud_Dog »

cu74 wrote:
Mud_Dog wrote:Holy snapping cracker! :o

That's a pretty cool idea but does it really have enough power to kill a bird? I'd like to see ballistics if this is actually real...
Please tell me you are kidding........ :shock:
Hey, I don't claim to know the energy needed behind tightly compacted pepper to penetrate bird flesh...

Why must you crush my dreams?!?

Seriously though, I was quite doubtful which was why I wrote "...if this is actually real.."
Obamalypse, Part II: The Armening. (-NPR)
SeekHer

Post by SeekHer »

Termite wrote:And all this time I thought rock salt loads were to send stray dogs yelping on their way.....
And kids from raiding your garden and/or orchard...

From first hand experience, (twice actually--I didn't learn from my mistake) I can attest to the potency of rock salt imbedded in flesh...Blue jeans will usually shed it but it will go through thin cotton shirts--depending on how far/close of course!
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
Bob K

Post by Bob K »

SeekHer,

Can I attest!! Took a load of rock salt in the butt from a railroad bull when I was 8. Taking a shortcut across a railroad yard.

YOUCH!!!
"Youth and skill are no match for age and treachery." Unknown

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

"Oderint dum metuant." ("Let them hate, so long as they fear.") Accius