Kids Today

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Joe ex PNG

Re: Kids Today

Post by Joe ex PNG »

HTRN wrote:
DougWojtowicz wrote:I'll be watching the skies for HTRN in a black Iron Man armor with a cowboy hat and crossbones insignia...
Eff that noise. If you gonna go, GO BIG. :mrgreen:

HTRN
Dude, you need to think a little bigger.

"The Destroy Gundam: when you absolutely, positively need to kill every last MF in the whole country, accept no substitutions..."
Draven

Post by Draven »

Too bad it isn't a little thicker... you could be the only kid on the board with a titanium AR lower :)
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

HTRN wrote:
DougWojtowicz wrote:I'll be watching the skies for HTRN in a black Iron Man armor with a cowboy hat and crossbones insignia...
Eff that noise. If you gonna go, GO BIG. :mrgreen:

HTRN

When yer right, yer right.

('Course, I was thinking Hulkbuster Iron Man, with War Machine weapon mounts.)
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

esa5444 wrote:My next target acquisition, by the way, is a 5 pound chunk of Inconel. I asked, incidentally, as I was carting off the Ti, if I could have it. They said no, but it was not a very forceful no. I think buying the appropriate people some beer and a bit more work, and it will be mine.

I guess among people who horde metal, I am a high-roller, though I think I will horde some steel and aluminum as well. (Well I already have a stash of about 10 lbs of Al alloy). Crap steel is too tarty for my tastes, but sometimes, it comes in right useful.
A couple of years ago, I could have gotten you all the round bar inconel, particularly in 1.5", you could have needed. Sadly, this is probably no longer the case.