Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Captain Wheelgun

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

AlaskaTRX wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:34 pm Got a new family hauler...

EBFDBBC5-4833-4227-A1C9-C469CF518CFE.jpeg
Is that a 180 or a 185? Straight floats or amphibious?
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Captain Wheelgun wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:23 pm Is that a 180 or a 185? Straight floats or amphibious?
It’s an A185E on PK B3500 straight floats :D

I wish I had a set of Aerocet amphibs... :(
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

The wife's GF baked goods business is rolling. She has been selling to a couple coffee shops, but also picked up two independent grocery stores, one of which generates some decent volume. Now a regional chain is picking up her entire line, starting with 3 stores but they want to have it to all 30 if them as soon as she can support the volume. She and I are looking at some vacant commercial kitchen space that she is probably going to rent and move into. Cool stuff. :D
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

It’s an A185E on PK B3500 straight floats :D

I'll be in my rack
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
randy

Post by randy »

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:15 pm The wife's GF baked goods business is rolling. She has been selling to a couple coffee shops, but also picked up two independent grocery stores, one of which generates some decent volume. Now a regional chain is picking up her entire line, starting with 3 stores but they want to have it to all 30 if them as soon as she can support the volume. She and I are looking at some vacant commercial kitchen space that she is probably going to rent and move into. Cool stuff. :D
Cool!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Biggest issue the ops side of the company I work for is finding new hires. Unemployment is high, but lots not looking for work due to extended benefits.

Crazy times
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Vonz90 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:02 pmUnemployment is high, but lots not looking for work due to extended benefits.
Imagine that. Incentives are a real thing, and they work. I think I read recently that Missouri is putting back the requirement to look for work as a condition of receiving unemployment benefits. I hope it helps.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So all of the BLM leadership are Marxists. Isn't that cultural appropriation of German / Eastern European culture?
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Hooray for some good business news. Don't hear much of that nowadays.

What kind of baked goods are you all making?

Just got done with filming a TV commercial for my security business. Now it is in post-production, we'll see how it works out.

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:15 pm The wife's GF baked goods business is rolling. She has been selling to a couple coffee shops, but also picked up two independent grocery stores, one of which generates some decent volume. Now a regional chain is picking up her entire line, starting with 3 stores but they want to have it to all 30 if them as soon as she can support the volume. She and I are looking at some vacant commercial kitchen space that she is probably going to rent and move into. Cool stuff. :D
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

TheArmsman wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:20 pm Hooray for some good business news. Don't hear much of that nowadays.

What kind of baked goods are you all making?

Just got done with filming a TV commercial for my security business. Now it is in post-production, we'll see how it works out.

This stuff

https://www.sonyavglutenfree.com/