Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Jered

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Jered »

I just submitted my first Form 1.

I'm still waiting on two Form 4s.

RIP ATF wait times.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Im really starting to hate the dentist.

It seems like every time i go lately, its another 4 figure check

Just the last one could have bought me a new hypertherm. :cry:

At least the discovery of Lilyhammer on netflix is entertaining.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

Um, I just had low 5 figures worth of dental work today.

Hurts in a number of ways.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Must be going around... Had my checkup this morning, and found out that I have to report back there at 0700 for a filling and crown. They THINK they found it soon enough to prevent needing a root canal. :roll:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Yeah, that was mid 4 figures for 3 teeh.

Ive had alot more than that done over the last year and a half - think new corolla. :cry:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Done. No root canal yay!

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
g-man

Post by g-man »

My last filling was a remove & replace of an old, undermined filling in the 'barely not root canal' class. Yeah, that sucked. I heard the on-base services referred to as the 'dental hobby shop' back when I was a lieutenant... and haven't seen any evidence to change that nomenclature since.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

g-man wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:14 pm My last filling was a remove & replace of an old, undermined filling in the 'barely not root canal' class. Yeah, that sucked.
That's pretty much exactly what mine was this morning. Got home from work at about midnight, and then had to be at the dentist at 0700. Image

randy

Post by randy »

I almost wish I had something like you guys. I have an upper tooth that randomly gives me a major jolt of pain when biting down. The dentist can't find anything on the x-rays or examination without going digging on what might not be the problem tooth. So I'm in the wait until it deteriorates enough so they can see something to fix.

I've only been going to this practice for a few months now after my dentist of 20 years died. Father and Son team. So far so good, reasonable prices, willing to go back at the insurance company, and the work they've done (replacing fillings I got in my late teens) has been as close to painless as is possible. Plus when I called about the current problem they called back a few minutes later to get me into a just canceled appointment that day.

So we'll play it their way for now.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »