Mr. Rogers on times of national crisis

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
workinwifdakids

Mr. Rogers on times of national crisis

Post by workinwifdakids »

‎"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers - so many caring people in this world." -Mr. Rogers
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Dub_James

Re: Mr. Rogers on times of national crisis

Post by Dub_James »

workinwifdakids wrote:‎"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers - so many caring people in this world." -Mr. Rogers
This.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Yogimus

Re: Mr. Rogers on times of national crisis

Post by Yogimus »

There was a video of a mortar hit in baghram. It showed security footage of a LARGE mortar directly impacting the multinational base exchange. It captured a stream of people running away, but more importantly, a stream of people running directly into the destroyed building.