SJW Ups The Ante

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Weetabix

Re: SJW Ups The Ante

Post by Weetabix »

toad wrote:"SJW ups the ante" : "Sapient sex doll sues owner for abuse with vibrator."
"Old US Air Force vet goes viral with video of him and female sex bot dressed as a US Marine. NSFW for video or audio."
"Sex bots use video to push for voting rights"
Thanks. Now I want to watch Bladerunner.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
toad

Post by toad »

Weetabix wrote:
toad wrote:"SJW ups the ante" : "Sapient sex doll sues owner for abuse with vibrator."
"Old US Air Force vet goes viral with video of him and female sex bot dressed as a US Marine. NSFW for video or audio."
"Sex bots use video to push for voting rights"
Thanks. Now I want to watch Bladerunner.
Ouch! I just thought, "Bladerunner" the TV series.....(insert cast choices here)
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Durham68 wrote:Read the whole thing. His use of "wounding" turns out to be hyperbole, as his final prescription includes talking to friends and family about the plight of non-whites in order to make whites uncomfortable. This article could have been more clear and 1/3 as long if he wasn't so thoroughly impressed with his own thought process.
I would try talking the non-white wife, but she gets so pissed off by left wing BS it would be dangerous.

Is that what he means by uncomfortable?
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Am I the only one that sees these people sort of like ex-smokers?

"I used to smoke but I quit now making everyone else stop is my crusade."

"I used to try to keep the brown people down but now I feel bad about it so punishing white people like me is my crusade."

Sort of like the gun control people, too. They figure they would kill people in fits of rage if they had a gun, so they assume everyone else will. They don't seem to get everyone is not just like them.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Cobar wrote:Am I the only one that sees these people sort of like ex-smokers?
No, I see them like Used car salesmen, Telemarketers, Lawyers, MLM door to door salemen, Scientologists, and people who do the speed limit in the left lane.

In other words "Somebody who desperately needs a smack in the mouth". ;)
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Cobar wrote:Am I the only one that sees these people sort of like ex-smokers?

"I used to smoke but I quit now making everyone else stop is my crusade."

"I used to try to keep the brown people down but now I feel bad about it so punishing white people like me is my crusade."

Sort of like the gun control people, too. They figure they would kill people in fits of rage if they had a gun, so they assume everyone else will. They don't seem to get everyone is not just like them.
Who is more of a zealot than a convert?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

skb12172 wrote:Who is more of a zealot than a convert?
Exactly.

Yes they do desperately need a smack in the mouth.....or a 2x4 upside the head. :lol:
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No they deserve a hi five for their valiant efforts... :|

To the face. :o

With a shovel. :twisted:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I think the liberals are right in this one area. Reagan shouldn't have let the crazies out of the mental institutions, on the belief they'd be ok if they'd just take their meds. It just added to the Democratic party numbers, and they're all off their meds.

Of course every liberal who bad-mouths Reagan on this never watched Titicut Follies or recognizes the abuse that went on in mental institutions back in the day.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

dfwmtx wrote:recognizes the abuse that went on in mental institutions back in the day.
Cough, Willowbrook, Cough. :(