Sirius scumbags

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
Dedicated_Dad

Sirius scumbags

Post by Dedicated_Dad »

I have a "quarterly" contract with them. I try to go online and listen - part of my subscription - and cannot. I call in and after wading through the interminable voice-prompt system I am finally connected to someone named "omar" in their mumbai call-center. After another 20 minutes or so on hold, I am told that effective March 11 they've added a fee of $3 per month to listen online.

Further, In order to avoid the fee, I had to upgrade to an annual contract before that date. He swears I was sent e-mail and snail-mail correspondence to this effect.

This is a lie.

I still have every e-mail from them and none of them say anything of the sort. Further, with me being home all the time and Wifey's panic about any and all bills, I'd have known if there had been anything in the mail from them. I told him I still have every e-mail from them right back to the day I signed up online and asked him repeatedly to tell me which e-mail has this information - he was unable to do so.

This is BS.

It's not about $3 per month, it's about the PRINCIPLE. I already pay $16 per month for the radio in my car - which I rarely use since I've been crippled. Jacking me for more $$ because I want to listen online is pure CRAP -- no other radio stations charge to listen through their website, and streaming low-quality audio costs them near nothing in bandwidth for a company of that size. Of course, one can no longer threaten to go to the competition...

Bastards.

DD
workinwifdakids wrote:MV Gun Counter: "We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control."
Random Internet Moron wrote: "High Caliber Magazine Clips are only useful for random slaughter of innocent civilians, so they should only be used by the police."
Dedicated_Dad

Re: Sirius scumbags

Post by Dedicated_Dad »

I would deeply appreciate clarification of what you just said...

They verified my name and my e-mail address, otherwise ...??

DD
workinwifdakids wrote:MV Gun Counter: "We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control."
Random Internet Moron wrote: "High Caliber Magazine Clips are only useful for random slaughter of innocent civilians, so they should only be used by the police."