Digital Keychain - Let's pretend we're thoughtful!

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
workinwifdakids

Digital Keychain - Let's pretend we're thoughtful!

Post by workinwifdakids »

My wife bought a digital keychain from QVC - actually she bought four of them.

Upon taking the little guys out of the box, I must say I worried they felt a bit too much like a cheap plastic toy. They didn't look like it, but the feel was a little "99-cent-store," if you get my drift. However, the software was intuitive. They said "60 pictures" depending on size and quality. I thought, "Well, here we go again resizing 300 pictures." No, not at all! You hit 'resize' and the program shows your picture and a moveable and resizeable alteration box, and the box is actually locked for aspect ratio! Really cool. (A word to the wise: the pictures are 1.5", so close-ups are a must.)

Anyway, we stole pictures off the recipients' MySpace accounts and pre-filled them with 30 pictures each. Of course, the girls welled up with tears. So, if you're looking for a future inexpensive presents that just *screams* "I'm one hell of a sensitive guy," this may be what you're looking for!
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix