Fembot!

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
esa5444

Re: Fembot!

Post by esa5444 »

Dub_James wrote:Whats wrong with a real woman that a piece of duct tape won't fix??
I think a better question is what advantages does a real woman offer compared to an advanced robotic version? The robot can't get pregnant, doesn't have "that time of the month", is probably a fantastic cook, does a great job cleaning the house, won't engage in the typical behavioral pattern of women (ie lying, cheating, jealousy, and betrayal), and won't bitch.

The only potential drawback I can see is that when the technology to make such advanced robots is commercially viable, most men will avoid real women like a disease that is the combination of the plague, AIDS, and ebola, and it will probably mean the rate of reproduction in the civilized world will fall drastically. The savages will then take over the world by out-reproducing the civilized world, and civilization will end. Of course, given this is already happening, I am not sure if fembots will be any more effective in creating this situation than liberal politicians.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

You guys are never getting laid again. :shock:

A little less misogyny on my forums please.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

CombatController wrote:You guys are never getting laid [strike]again[/strike]. :shock:
Fixed it for ya.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Could it's marketing slogan be "Fembots for World Peace?"

Just figuring the market in China would be huge for a tweaked version with all those young males who have no marriage prospects (due to one-child policy)?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Dedicated_Dad

Post by Dedicated_Dad »

Meh.

He made it TALK.

Idiot.

DD
workinwifdakids wrote:MV Gun Counter: "We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control."
Random Internet Moron wrote: "High Caliber Magazine Clips are only useful for random slaughter of innocent civilians, so they should only be used by the police."
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

The really creepy bit is the 'bot looks to be about 13-14 years old. :roll: "In her 20s" my hind foot...
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Jailbaitbot

Coming soon to an adult store near you.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
toad

Post by toad »

What he has there is an expert system hooked up to a robot. He estimates it has the vocal ability of a ten year old. There are robots or at least robot heads that have a better range of facial expressions. It looks to me he just has a working jaw for "her."

What I found interesting is that he has pressure senors on her body and face. If you apply to much pressure she'll take a swing at you.
Also she can recognize certain offensive/sexists phrases and will call out on them.

It looks like he's kind of giving the "Laws of Robots" the finger. Next he'll have her packing a gun for self-defense.

I guess he likes his women to call him Master and be a fiesty at the same time.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Huh. Maybe he's trying to build Naomi Armitage?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds