pool: tile and coping progress

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

pool: tile and coping progress

Post by blackeagle603 »

The tile and coping guys have finally gotten busy.

The cover's tracks will flush mount on/in the walls on the trued up surfaces. Here's the north wall's edge all floated out to new, flat line.

The pool walls need to be both for the cover's tracks to operator properly.
First order of business for the tile and coping was to float the pool walls at and above the waterline out to parallel planes.

Word o' the day and pics
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
blackeagle603

Re: pool: tile and coping progress

Post by blackeagle603 »

The tracks are installed and the deckplates are in place waiting for coping to be bonded to them.

tracking the tile/coping
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Just make sure there aren't any places where water will be able to stand after being splashed up in the tracks. I assume there are plenty of drain holes if not water runways?

What's the max depth of the pool?

I'm glad there are *some* people here who will still have pools, but I never will. Of course if I had a couple of kids to take care of it and use it, I might feel differently. I've lived in two houses that had pools, and it won't happen again. Jacuzzi yes, pool no.

YMMV.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Like I said earlier. I've never wanted to own a pool and still don't. Preaching to the choir there -- besides that horse is way out of the barn. Long gone. Burned my ships.

No worries with this track design -- esp as used/embedded in this automatic underedge cover.

5 1/2' deep at the middle (actually a bit more in the very center). 3 1/2' at the entrance end and 4' down by the spa.