Rumpshot has passed.

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

Re: Rumpshot has passed.

Post by blackeagle603 »

Any going to be able to represent for TGC at services for him? I see that's set for 04NOV in Paulden, AZ

Calendar a bit tight but currently pondering the possibility for me to make a hard driving roadtrip out and back from San Dog.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
randy

Post by randy »

Sorry, not in the cards for me. Do you have a link to send cards, donations to favorite causes etc.?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Precision

Post by Precision »

Not me. I have other engagements that are not terribly flexible and I imagine his wife would rather I help with the guns at a later date.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Been traveling and not keeping up, so I just saw this.

I always wanted to make a Rumpshot's Revenge shoot, but could never swing it. His passing is a heavy loss; as many have said he was truly one of the good folks.