VA victory for S&H

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

VA victory for S&H

Post by blackeagle603 »

Sitting here with some teared up eyes (dusty office).

VA classification just came through for my son -- about 6-8 months faster than he'd been told to expect. Some amount of pension monthly will be coming and he and his wife will have medical coverage again.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! Jehovah Jireh can even move the VA.

Thanks for the support and encouragement along the way from some of you here with deep experience with VA dance.

Some of you may recall my jarhead son hasn't been able to work with some mystery health and 24/7 headache issues since Mar2017. Finally got with a VSO that worked him past the "lost medical records" sticking point and into VA evals.

Service related TBI, PTSD and hearing loss the key for VA. He's got some high toxin and heavy metal readings as well that are dogging him (Can you say A/C paint in unSAT un vented paint shops and Fukishima?).

Finally, after many thousands of $$$ out of pocket, out of network and on their own worked to get diagnoses and scans that broke through VA (Kudos to the Amen Clinic in Orange County for their brain analysis capability). His wife is a warrior. I thank God for her perseverance and research. Freaking relentless is she.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
MiddleAgedKen

Re: VA victory for S&H

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Thanks be to G_d.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Hallelujah
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Thanks guys.

threadjack my own:

DedicatedDad is own my mind (and prayers for hope/hang on/relief). He's really in deep with nerve pain and some crazy involuntary nerve shock type things happening.. A pain mgmt Doc this last winter made an already tough pain mgmt situation into a really bad pain situation.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story