Introduce Yourselves

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
arctictom

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post by arctictom »

Welcome , some of us have been around awhile and we love new perspectives .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

econometric wrote:I'm a former aerospace engineer now back in school finishing up an economics degree.
Wait, what? You're doing it wrong... :cry:
tc8228

Hello Everyone!!

Post by tc8228 »

My name is Ryan and in accordance with MegansLaw.com I am obligated to tell you.... oh never mind. jk. =) I'm a 22 year old WMA who lives in a terribly liberal state. (California) I graduated the Riverside Sheriff's academy 2nd in my class. I currently own a Sig P229 9mm, Taurus 24/7 .40 (It was free...) and a Mossberg 500. I had obtained a brand new Bushmaster AR in Kentucky when I spent some time out there with my buddy and the 101st Airborne, but she is gone now; may she rest in peace.

I collect coins and older U.S. currency as well. I have spent about 6 years building the collection I have.

I own a new 2011 Chevy Camaro and a 2008 Scion tC.

Myself and Brian (Workinwifdakids) are starting to build me a new AR... Stag Arms Model 1.
WORKIN TOLD ME TO PUT THAT FIRST SENTENCE!!! HAHAHAH

Anything else I missed? Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and spreading what information I have found useful in life so far. Thank you for letting me in =)

Ryan ;)
"Paper is poverty ...it is only the ghost of money and not money itself." -Jefferson

"It is well that the people of The Nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution by tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford
HTRN

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Post by HTRN »

tc8228 wrote:WORKIN TOLD ME TO PUT THAT FIRST SENTENCE!!! HAHAHAH
Admitting association with Workin'? Do you want to get blacklisted so soon? :mrgreen:

And oh, Fresh meat - MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHA... :lol:
Last edited by HTRN on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
First Shirt

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Post by First Shirt »

tc8228 wrote:

WORKIN TOLD ME TO PUT THAT FIRST SENTENCE!!! HAHAHAH[/b]
If you've known him any length of time at all, you should know better than to listen to him!

Welcome aboard!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Welcome. As a LEO are you allowed to have "evil" features on your AR? Or only department issued ones?
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
tc8228

Post by tc8228 »

CombatController wrote:Welcome. As a LEO are you allowed to have "evil" features on your AR? Or only department issued ones?
Dept. issued... RSO doesn't allow any fun features. =( Just iron sights. I'm still trying to bargain for a 203!!! lol
"Paper is poverty ...it is only the ghost of money and not money itself." -Jefferson

"It is well that the people of The Nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution by tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Welcome. Now have Workin tell you about Rumpshot's Revenge and schedule the time to come over to a FREE state and play this fall. Oh, you should bring Workin along. He always seems to have an excuse.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
tc8228

Post by tc8228 »

Rumpshot wrote:Welcome. Now have Workin tell you about Rumpshot's Revenge and schedule the time to come over to a FREE state and play this fall. Oh, you should bring Workin along. He always seems to have an excuse.

Sounds interesting... He does what I tell him to, now that he is free!! lol

workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Rumpshot wrote:Welcome. Now have Workin tell you about Rumpshot's Revenge and schedule the time to come over to a FREE state and play this fall. Oh, you should bring Workin along. He always seems to have an excuse.
Dang, Rump! I tried, but you always schedule it the exact time as my reunion. But now that I am free lol
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix