For Purposes Of Debate

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
skb12172

For Purposes Of Debate

Post by skb12172 »

There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
blackeagle603

Re: For Purposes Of Debate

Post by blackeagle603 »

Hmmmm... Yeah. A bit more add on baggage and extrapolation that the author could really support. Lot of emotion being projected there it seems.

OTOH, back off gramps. Know your audience and know when enough is enough.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
g-man

Post by g-man »

This sort of shit is why I left facebook. Incident of insensitive grandpa != Patriarchy. And all the sexual assault connotations? Blackeagle's right: projection.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I couldn't read the whole thing. It reads like what I'd imagine a feminist Harlequin Hate-mance would.

There's probably no hope for that little girl to grow up robust rather than overly sensitive.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Takes daughter to what she considers a toxic environment. Complains about toxic environment; blames everybody else for her daughter being in toxic environment.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop