Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:56 am
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
- Posts: 1215
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Happy Birthday guys!
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm
- Posts: 2530
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: Flyover Country
Happiest of birthdays to you both!
Watergate didn't have a body count.
- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 am
Birthdays are a celebration that once again you have beaten the odds against us all. Celebrate!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
- Posts: 3426
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:36 pm
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
- Posts: 7276
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 am
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:20 am
my response is a bit late, thanks guys!