Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
- Posts: 3920
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:56 am
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
- Posts: 5446
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:04 pm
Is it odd that when I see your user name, I think "Just Kidding Osprey"?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: Flyover Country
Watergate didn't have a body count.
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 am
Happy birthday! An excellent opportunity to continue preparations for your NEXT one!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm
- Posts: 7248
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
- Posts: 4371
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 pm
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
- Posts: 1111
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Wow, and here I am thinking I’m the spring chicken on the board... many happy returns!
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm
Missed my own birthday post! Internet is not great out here in Wyoming. It was an excellent day though and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This one was a milestone, since I'm pretty sure that between the various iterations of this group, I've now spent about half of my years with you all. Cheers!