Online Training Participation Agreements or Contracts?

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
308Mike

Online Training Participation Agreements or Contracts?

Post by 308Mike »

Does anyone offer any online training courses and use a participation agreement or contract (or anything else), and if so, what do you use? Do you have a template (there are TONS online and it's a LOT to try and weed through them to find one we can use and/or is appropriate for our needs) you might be able to share or help point me to a location we might be able to put to good use? TIA!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
BDK

Re: Online Training Participation Agreements or Contracts?

Post by BDK »

I'd suggest contacting your state gun rights group/the NRA for one.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

You could also sign up for a few courses from reputable trainers and see what they have you sign. If one is preparing to hang one's shingle out as a trainer it is probably a good idea to have broad exposure to the methods of other trainers anyway.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Actually, it's not so much for me as it is for my wife doing HIPAA security training for medical providers and their contractors to try and cut down the number of breaches involving electronic protected health information (ePHI).
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad