Time to get my CCW?

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
308Mike

Re: Time to get my CCW?

Post by 308Mike »

Get the CCW. Once you have if, it's now YOUR choice to wear it or not, at least it will be an option and you'll be legal if caught. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to use it all the time, but now you'll have the option if so desired.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

I would go ahead and get it, it'll make life easier. I dunno much about AZ, but in IN the permit allows you to take your gun home after you buy it, no waiting period. Still have to do NICS I believe for handguns. Also, IIRC, in IN you can't really travel with a handgun in state, you get to take it home from the store and that's that if you don't have the permit. Though I do think that's not really enforced anymore.

If you've filled out one 4473, they know you own. If you have or have had an NRA membership, subscription to [strike]1991 Monthly[/strike] Guns & Ammo, or bought ammunition on a credit card, or heck, anything outside of making and shooting the guns and the ammo in your secret underground lab - they know you own. The challenge for them if things get that bad is to figure out what exactly you have and where it's stored. Our challenge is to make sure politically and culturally that our society never gets to that point.

Oh snap! We just had a horrible boating accident! Wifey and I took the entire collection out for a boat ride on Eagle Creek and we capsized! :cry:
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Mud_Dog

Post by Mud_Dog »

The government keeping track of files can be compared to a washing machine keeping track of socks. They lost my damn medical records 3 times in 6 years, if that's any indication.

At least I'm super immune to a bunch of diseases. :roll:

I bet they couldn't find half the guns out there if they tried, and that's just the ones that were put on paper.
Obamalypse, Part II: The Armening. (-NPR)
Jered

Post by Jered »

Mud_Dog wrote:The government keeping track of files can be compared to a washing machine keeping track of socks. They lost my damn medical records 3 times in 6 years, if that's any indication.

At least I'm super immune to a bunch of diseases. :roll:

I bet they couldn't find half the guns out there if they tried, and that's just the ones that were put on paper.
I've seen my 201 file. It's pretty much empty. :roll:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.