Wimpy propane grill

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
McClarkus

Re: Wimpy propane grill

Post by McClarkus »

We're cookin' now!!! I stopped by the propane distributor this AM when I went to town. Explained the situation and was advised that most grills have a fixed pressure regulator preset to about .5 psi from the factory, which is a useable level. $17 bucks and 5 minutes later I walked outta there with a variable regulator that goes from 0 to 10 psi with a turn of a knob. I turned it on and Holy Cow! Wadda difference! Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. After my enthusiasm died down a bit I decided I should probably not operate the grill when extremely drunk if I want to keep my eyebrows.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

McClarkus wrote:I decided I should probably not operate the grill when extremely drunk if I want to keep my eyebrows.
Eyebrows are overrated. They'll grow back sooner or later, and you can always use one more story to tell your grandkids.
Chicks dig fixed bayonets
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Aegis wrote:They'll grow back sooner or later,
Eventually, they won't. :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt