Cobar

Re: Brag about your kids here!

Post by Cobar »

Congratulations, NPR.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Outstanding. Mazel Tov.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Thanks.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Goods2010

Post by Goods2010 »

My boy is two. He doesn't talk unless he wants something. As long as he is well nourished, adequately hydrated, and has a suitable amount of plastic army men to play with he doesn't fuss.

His idea of a tantrum is to quietly lie on his back, lift his legs up into the L position, and drop them. He will continue to do this until he gets bored or until the required task is carried out.

Should he wake up at 4:00AM and everyone is dead asleep he will not seek out mischief. He simply gathers his armies and quietly play until someone wakes up.

He loves the same foods I enjoy. I am most pleased...
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Not my kid, but my niece has been letting her hair grow out for a while, and she just cut off 14 inches of hair for Locks of Love. For those who don't know, it's a charity where people (mostly young girls) grow their hair out and donate it to be made into wigs for children who lose their hair for health reasons like chemotherapy.

I think this is the second time she's done it. She's 21 years old, I've known her since she was about five, and I have to say she's grown into an extraordinarily beautiful and intelligent young lady (even if I'm biased).

And no, I'm not letting any of you guys knowingly into the same zip code as her. :lol: :P :mrgreen:
Denis

Post by Denis »

Netpackrat wrote:Here we go again... 6lb, 6oz baby girl.
Congratulations! Hope mother and baby are doing well... Dad seems to be managing :-)
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Goods2010: I think you are probably a liar. :lol:

Mrs. NPR and the baby came home about an hour ago, everybody is doing okay.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Annual "first day of school" happening today at Casa de BE603. The first time in many years they're all in the same system and starting back on the same day. This time all 4 are in college though.

Lordy, I'm feeling old all of a sudden.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Tomorrow my niece heads off to college. How the hell did that happen?
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Cybrludite wrote:Tomorrow my niece heads off to college. How the hell did that happen?
The same way EDT is planning a wedding........we getting old, dude.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."