SOCAL here I come

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
mousegun

Re: SOCAL here I come

Post by mousegun »

Rumpshot wrote:Tom & Blackeagle603 made the trip to check things out. Enjoyed visiting with both. Wish I had more time to chat. Grandson arrived in the middle of Blackeagle's visit and terminated that availability.

Glad to have meet you Blackeagle and will see you on the firing line one of these days.

Tom hope to see you at RRIII.

For the rest of you limp wristed folk out there. Ya shoulda made the trip or made arrangements to visit in Ramona.

There is the outside possibility that I will be in Ocotillo Wells the weekend of the 1 & 2 Nov. Course that could get in the way of being ready for RRIII.

There is an almost certanty that I will be in Ocotillo Wells from 22-29 Nov. If you are willing to make a trip to the Anza-Borrego desert to visit, email me for further info. If you have my cell phone, it works there! I will have chilled adult beverages available.
Sorry I had to be a limp wrist and miss out; I was busy looking for Bambi's big older brother in the San Bernadino Mnt.s :twisted:
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Rumpshot wrote:Tom & Blackeagle603 made the trip to check things out. Enjoyed visiting with both. Wish I had more time to chat. Grandson arrived in the middle of Blackeagle's visit and terminated that availability.

Glad to have meet you Blackeagle and will see you on the firing line one of these days.

Tom hope to see you at RRIII.

For the rest of you limp wristed folk out there. Ya shoulda made the trip or made arrangements to visit in Ramona.

There is the outside possibility that I will be in Ocotillo Wells the weekend of the 1 & 2 Nov. Course that could get in the way of being ready for RRIII.

There is an almost certanty that I will be in Ocotillo Wells from 22-29 Nov. If you are willing to make a trip to the Anza-Borrego desert to visit, email me for further info. If you have my cell phone, it works there! I will have chilled adult beverages available.
I was going to catch you out there on Sunday, but got called late Saturday and asked to help with our Women on Target class at the range. Some of those first-time shooters were drilling the center of their targets REAL well - and I got some decent pictures too!

I wish I had the flash turned on when I caught the brass just outside one woman's gun (you should see it right above the target):
IMG_3550_x800.jpg
And we had several hitting the clay pigeons too:
IMG_3583_Hit_x800.jpg
I caught a piece of wadding almost catching up to a clay pigeon:
IMG_3585_Shotgun_Wad_x800.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Mike,
I had not commented on you not making the trip, cuz you had a great excuse. Besides, I got to hit the road for home earlier than if you had showed up.

Will get a chance to visit with you in a couple of weeks when you make the trip to RRIII.

Mousegun, not so sure about your excuse. As penance, you should decide to come over to AZ Nov 8 & 9 and attend the Rumpshot's Revenge III. ;)
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Pretty firm for a trip to Ocotillo Wells next weekend. Quick trip. Out on Sat Afternoon and home again Sun afternoon. Oct 25 & 26. Gotta get some loose ends tied up for our annual Thanksgiving trip. Replace batteries on solar system. Measure for plumbing runs. Plan new porch addition to cabin, etc.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona