Tiny Tim

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
HTRN

Re: Tiny Tim

Post by HTRN »

Precision wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:14 pmunfortunately he, is / was / not sure of his current status,
He stated on his blog Melody left him June of 2018, after they started circling the drain financially.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

He's fucking scum. I know he has at least two firearms he was supposed to "work" on with his FFL and did not return. I only wish the owners would press charges.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

He is still in need of money if any of you want to donate: https://www.facebook.com/donate/1478306402343406/ HAHAHAHAHH
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

I, at least hope, the kids and Mel are alright.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Jered

Post by Jered »

scipioafricanus wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 pm I, at least hope, the kids and Mel are alright.
I think Mel's doing good. She's got a daughter with another guy and posts about her issues regularly.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jered wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:54 pm
scipioafricanus wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 pm I, at least hope, the kids and Mel are alright.
I think Mel's doing good. She's got a daughter with another guy and posts about her issues regularly.
Uhhhhh....
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:55 am
Uhhhhh....
Is this another daughter, or one of the two she already had?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:14 am

Uhhhhh....
Good question. Cause having another kid from yet another guy, less than 2 years after ditching the previous one, and still sharing your 'issues' with the entire world is not IMO a sign of things going 'well'.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

Greg wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:13 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:14 am

Uhhhhh....
Good question. Cause having another kid from yet another guy, less than 2 years after ditching the previous one, and still sharing your 'issues' with the entire world is not IMO a sign of things going 'well'.
Yeah, when you put it that way, you're probably right.

It's a different guy. :roll: I think the birth control didn't work. Those two are Jerry Springer level messed up.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.