Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:56 am
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 pm
May the candles on your cake, burn like the cities in your wake.
When death is inevitable, style counts.
Survival trumps programming.
- Posts: 1456
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 am
Birthdays are a continuing reminder of beating the odds, keep rollin' those dice!! Happy Birthday!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
- Posts: 2475
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: Flyover Country
Happy extra belated (and sorry it's so belated)!
Watergate didn't have a body count.
- Posts: 4728
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:32 am
Thank you, all of you!
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .