As of three days ago all parents and siblings are gun owners

The place for beginners, or anyone else, to talk about gun, gear, and shooting topics with a minimum of jargon and/or geekery. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask that blows up in your face later.
308Mike

Re: As of three days ago all parents and siblings are gun ow

Post by 308Mike »

Sorry I'm late to this thread, but GREAT job!! Simply OUTSTANDING!!!

This is the kind of support we need to help undo all the dhimmicraptic BS and media scares that Hollyweird keeps putting on asking people to believe that what's on the screen is true (but it's still ENTERTAINMENT, and not supposed to be true!!!).

We need all the help we can get and I think you've helped make a good-sized dent towards our side with the education they've had.

GREAT JOB!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Fill

Re: As of three days ago all parents and siblings are gun ow

Post by Fill »

Didn't have to convert Mom. She grew up, and continues to live, on a farm.

Gave Dad a XD-40 for retirement, because he RVs
Gave my brother a K31, because the sis-in-law is a GFW, and the Swiss rifle is 'collectible'.
Gave my sister a target rifle I made out of a MilSurp Mauser for her wedding present.

Congratulations, now keep them shooting!